APT Fall Marketplace 2018 will take place at the Hilton Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland -- a bustling city featuring spectacular seafood, scenic neighborhoods and one of the best stadiums in baseball. We can't wait to see you there!
Mark your calendars! We are once again on a Monday-Thursday schedule. Plan to arrive by 2:00 p.m. Monday, November 5
for professional development sessions. Stay through mid-day Thursday, November 8
to catch all that Marketplace has to offer.
- Programmer and all Station employees Early Bird Rate: $295 if registered by October 12
- Non-station Discounted Rate: $450 if registered by October 12
- Day Rate: $300 (Available only to Non-station registrants.)
- Event guest tickets: $35.
- Hotel: $219/night plus 15.5% tax.
More information will be available soon. Check back for additional details on: room blocks, local restaurants, sightseeing, transportation and the launch of registration.