APT Fall Marketplace Health & SafetyTo ensure a safe and healthy meeting space, APT is committed to following COVID-19 protocols and monitoring new developments. Our decisions are guided by the requirements and recommendations of the CDC and federal, state, and local health authorities.
Preventive measures include:
- Providing ample hand-sanitizing stations
- Ensuring high cleanliness standards within all meeting rooms
- Maximum capacity limits in meeting rooms will be adhered to
- Masks: APT Fall Marketplace will be mask-friendly, meaning that masks are optional. Attendees are welcome to wear a mask at any time.
You should not attend in person if:
- You are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- You tested positive or had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID- 19 in the 14 days prior to the event. Close contact is defined by the CDC as being within 6 feet of someone with or without a mask for a total of 15 minutes or longer in a 24-hour period.
- If at any time during the event you begin to feel unwell, please exit the meeting space right away and contact an APT staff member. Please do not enter Fall Marketplace meeting spaces if you are not feeling well.
Health and safety protocols are subject to change.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2023.