From Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI):
- Light Rail -- Baltimore/Washington International Airport has a Light Rail station that conveniently takes you into the city. It is located immediately outside the lower level of the terminal building, adjacent to Concourse E. One-way fares are only $1.80 and within 20 minutes, you can be downtown. Get off at the Baltimore Convention Center Stop, which is less than a one-minute walk from the hotel.
Light Rail map>>
- Taxi -- Fee: $30.00. Approximate travel time: 15-20 minutes.
- Super Shuttle -- $13.00 per person, one-way (plus tip). $26 round trip.
For this rate, make reservations via SuperShuttle.com.The estimated time to the hotel will vary, depending on traffic and the number of stops. On-site ticket purchase is also available.
- Rental Cars -- If you want to add a few days on to your trip to explore Baltimore, you may want to rent a car. For a list of car rental companies available at the airport, click here.
- 0-1 Hrs. $21.00
- 1-2 Hrs. $26.00
- 2-3 Hr. $32.00
- 4 to 24 Hours $43.00
- Overnight Guest $43.00 (Includes in and out access)
- 0-20 Min: $10.00
- 20-40 Min: $14.00
- 40-60 Min: $16.00
- 60-80 Min: $20.00
- 80-100 Min: $26.00
- 100 to 120 Min: $30.00
- 120-140 Min: - $30.00
- Daily Max. $30.00
- Overnight Park and Lock is $30.00
- Overnight with in and out access $33.00
- Additional rates apply after 2:00p.m. the day of check out
550 on-site covered parking spaces