From Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI):
- Light Rail -- Baltimore/Washington International Airport has a Light Rail station that conveniently takes you into the city. It is located immediately outside the lower level of the terminal building, adjacent to Concourse E. One-way fares are only $1.80 and within 20 minutes, you can be downtown. Get off at the Baltimore Convention Center Stop, which is less than a one-minute walk from the hotel.
Light Rail map>>
- Taxi -- Fee: $30.00. Approximate travel time: 15-20 minutes.
- Super Shuttle -- $13.00 per person, one-way (plus tip). $26 round trip.
For this rate, make reservations via SuperShuttle.com.The estimated time to the hotel will vary, depending on traffic and the number of stops. On-site ticket purchase is also available.
- Rental Cars -- If you want to add a few days on to your trip to explore Baltimore, you may want to rent a car. For a list of car rental companies available at the airport, click here.
- Hotel Parking Information:
- $43.00 (per night (IN/OUT))
- $33.00 (per night.)
- Travel tips
Additional travel tips for arriving/departing the Baltimore area are available on TripAdvisor.com.